Climate & Temperature
> Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari Climate
Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari Climate & Temperature
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India is at 27°29'N, 95°0'E, 111 m (364 ft). See map.
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari has a humid subtropical hot summer climate that is mild with dry winters, hot humid summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cwa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari is situated in or near the subtropical wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 23.1 degrees Celsius (73.6 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.5 °C (22.5°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 23.4°C (74.2°F) on average falling to 10.2°C (50.4°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 28°C (82.3°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 18.7°C (65.6°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 31.3°C (88.4°F) and average low temperatures are 24.5°C (76.2°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 29°C (84.2°F) during the day and lows of 19.6°C (67.2°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 2569 mm (101.1 inches) which is equivalent to 2569 Litres/m² (63.01 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari you would pop up nearest to the climate station at San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan Fernández Islands where you would find a Mediterranean climate.
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari Climate Graph in Metric Units
Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Lhasa, Tibet, China - 450.2 kms (279.8 miles) WNW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 10 kms (6.2 miles) W
- Guwahati, India - 373.9 kms (232.3 miles) WSW
- Cherrapunji, India - 410.7 kms (255.2 miles) SW
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 410.7 kms (255.2 miles) SW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) S
- Dhaka, Bangladesh - 624.5 kms (388.1 miles) SW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 481.7 kms (299.3 miles) S
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 654.8 kms (406.9 miles) SSW
- Mindat, Myanmar - 686.8 kms (426.8 miles) S
- Changdu, China - 457.9 kms (284.5 miles) NNE
- Putao, Myanmar - 237.5 kms (147.6 miles) E
- Khamti, Myanmar - 178.4 kms (110.8 miles) SSE
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 334.2 kms (207.7 miles) SE
- Tengchong, China - 434.3 kms (269.9 miles) SE
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 419.1 kms (260.4 miles) SSE
- Katha, Myanmar - 391.6 kms (243.4 miles) SSE
- Lashio, Myanmar - 575.8 kms (357.8 miles) SSE
- Monywa, Myanmar - 598.7 kms (372 miles) S
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 621.3 kms (386.1 miles) S