| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari in January is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari:
- Lhasa, Tibet, China - 450.2 kms (279.8 miles) WNW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 10 kms (6.2 miles) W
- Guwahati, India - 373.9 kms (232.3 miles) WSW
- Cherrapunji, India - 410.7 kms (255.2 miles) SW
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 410.7 kms (255.2 miles) SW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) S
- Dhaka, Bangladesh - 624.5 kms (388.1 miles) SW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 481.7 kms (299.3 miles) S
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 654.8 kms (406.9 miles) SSW
- Mindat, Myanmar - 686.8 kms (426.8 miles) S
- Changdu, China - 457.9 kms (284.5 miles) NNE
- Putao, Myanmar - 237.5 kms (147.6 miles) E
- Khamti, Myanmar - 178.4 kms (110.8 miles) SSE
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 334.2 kms (207.7 miles) SE
- Tengchong, China - 434.3 kms (269.9 miles) SE
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 419.1 kms (260.4 miles) SSE
- Katha, Myanmar - 391.6 kms (243.4 miles) SSE
- Lashio, Myanmar - 575.8 kms (357.8 miles) SSE
- Monywa, Myanmar - 598.7 kms (372 miles) S
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 621.3 kms (386.1 miles) S